It snowed on Chris's birthday, so we went outside and played in the snow. It was the first time putting full snow gear on the girls. Kaylee didn't like it so much.
I caught a sneeze on camera:
Jenna sort of walked around, Kaylee just stood there.
The boys had fun with their new shovels from Christmas
We have had some fun dressing up, boys too:
Kaylee likes it a bit more, or at least asks to wear the skirt sometimes.
Bribing material for later :)
Well the girls are 20 months now. They talk quite a bit but still like to run around get into things more than play with their toys. They like to sing Once there was a Snowman and Ring Around the Rosies. They love it when their brothers play with them and they really like to jump on the bouncy house. They like to walk to school when we pick up Damon and Tyler and are upset when I put them in the stroller for the trip back home. We have gone a week now without binkies and they have done fairly well. We were tired to trying to keep them quiet for each other, so now they just have to get used to each other's noises. Having twins is still hard, but fun to watch them learn together. They point to their body parts and each others. They like their belly buttons and their noses. They share pretty well, I think better than a single child. They have learned 'sister' and I will hear them call each other sometimes, but it sounds like 'sissy.'
a list of words that they say: apple, candy, cookie, cracker, milk, water, juice, mom, dad, peek-a-boo, I see you, hi, bye-bye, later, car, bike, zebra, fish, cat, hat, shoes (they love shoes), socks, coat, jacket, eat, sleep, soap, bath, all done and probably others.
We love our girls they are so cute. I love that their hair is naturally curly after a bath. I love how they snuggle with me. I love how they play with each other - copy each other. I can't believe they will be 2 in just 4 months. Then we will see what it's like to have two 2 year olds.
No comments:
Post a Comment