Family Photo 2019

Family Photo 2019

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Potty Training and Cute Girls


Chris loves his screen time, I really have to limit him.  I feel bad that he has grown up with so much electronic stuff, but there isn't really a good way of avoiding it unless we totally unplug - and I don't think that's going to happen.  I guess it's good practice to limit yourself on things that you really like to do.

The big thing with Chris this week is that we really are pushing the potty training.  We had resorted back to diapers after washing too many dirty underpants.  So I tried something that I had heard of and that my Dr. suggested.  I had him be bare-bottomed all day and told him he would get underwear and pants if he used the potty.  Well, we have had mixed results.  He is pretty good when he has nothing on, but after he earns his clothing back he resorts back to his old habits, then he has to go back to being bare again.  So we keep going back and forth.  I hope he figures things out since I feel bad that his legs are cold most of the day.  Sigh, it will be nice when this mile stone is conquered.

Here are some fun shots of the girls this week:
My cool Jenna girl!
 Jenna likes to take off her pants and then go find some shoes to put on, this day she chose Chris's slippers.
 A new hair-do for Church today:

I have the girls watch something when I do their hair, Kaylee watches TV better than Jenna - tuned in:
 Jenna is learning to say 'cheese' for the camera, it will be nice if I can get them to pose and smile for their pictures.
Didn't do too much else this week.  Just a regular school week, kind of nice to be back to a schedule.  I had RS this week and I helped in Damon's school class.  I also attended a baby shower for a friend yesterday and had a fun time.  They did a really cute job with the decorations and food.  The games were funny and the visiting was nice to get a break from the norm.

1 comment:

Tannie Datwyler said...

Potty training... BLECH! Every time I think of it I want to run away screaming from my child. SIGH. I hope it goes better this time!

Your girls are SO very cute C'Anne.

And I loved your post about reading with Damon.