Family Photo 2019
Sunday, January 12, 2014
Love of reading
So I just wanted to post that I love the reading that I do at night with Damon. He reads on his own for his school reading and then I read to him. We have now gone through all of the Harry Potter books (Damon actually listened to most of them on CD, but I did read some of them to him), the Fablehaven series, and now we just finished the Beyonder series. We've been doing this for slightly over a year I think, I know he was listening to the HP books while he was in 2nd grade. I love this one on one time with him and sharing our love of fun books. Soon he will probably be reading more on his own and then I can read to Tyler and share this fun time with him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment