Family Photo 2019

Family Photo 2019

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Funny Girls

 A few things that the girls do lately.  Jenna especially likes to take off her clothes.  Both of them almost always take off their pants during the day, but sometimes Jenna manages to take her onesie off too- at least she left her diaper on :).  I think it had to be one of the bigger ones since she wiggles out of it without undoing the snaps.  Jenna also lover her belly button.  She will slide her hand up her onesie from the leg hole, or put her hand down the front of her shirt (stretching out the neck) to feel it.  It's pretty funny.

The girls both like to look at books and try on shoes.
Jenna
Jenna
 Kaylee still likes to dress up more than Jenna does, but the dress-up clothes usually don't stay on long.
Kaylee
They are both jabbering a lot now and say lots of one or two word sentences to get what they want.  We have listened to "Frozen" a lot lately and the girls sing along too.  They will sing 'Let it Go,' and do the tick tock part on 'Do You Want to Build a Snowman.'  Kaylee will also sing the "deep deep deep deep snow" part at the end.

They are getting over a little cold, it wasn't too bad.  I did have to stay up with them during one night but I enjoyed holding them.  They are getting big and I am trying to enjoy their small-selves while I can.  They are getting more personality.  Kaylee loves to dance and will start to whenever music is turned on.  Jenna is good at pulling sad faces when she is told "no".  I'll copy her sad face and then she smiles and laughs.  I love them both so much and I am so thankful to have them.

No comments: