Family Photo 2019

Family Photo 2019

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Spring Break

 This past week was Spring Break for us, sadly we didn't really do anything.  The weather wasn't too warm but we did make it to the park during the week and played outside when we could.



 At the park Damon found this airplane, he wanted to keep it, but we wondered if had been left by the group of kids that had been there for a school outing.  We saw that the bus had driven to a nearby park.  When we were leaving we drove over to ask if it belonged to any of them.  Damon was hoping it didn't so he could keep it, but we did find an owner.  Damon was a little bit bummed, but I hope that he felt some sense of good in doing the right thing.

We basically just let the kids play all week.  I think they enjoyed the break and had time to do the things they like to do.  I let them play the wii twice a day, before lunch and before dinner.  They spent a lot of time playing Legos too.  Damon and Tyler play very well together.  Chris kind of throws a wrench in things.  He wants to do things, but isn't quite able to, or he just wants whatever Damon or Tyler has - then we have to take turns and it just gets old. Chris is going through a really whinny stage and will just totally melt down when he doesn't get what he wants.  I am trying to be patient but it really is getting old.  

We are enjoying conference weekend.  It took us almost all of the morning session yesterday to sort our Legos back into their colored boxes.  We all listened pretty well this morning - conference BINGO works well, they really wanted to hear those words and get a bingo.  We used Cheerios this time and everyone was eating away their tokens. :)  

I had to run some errand during part of the afternoon session on Saturday.  I sold some of the girls' clothes at a consignment sale run by a group called Darling Doubles.  I just joined a couple of weeks ago, so we'll see if I meet some other 'twin moms' and make some new friends.  I found some things for the girls as well, 4 pairs of shoes for $0.50 each! 

I have a busy week ahead of me.  I am taking the girls to get their pictures taken at JCPenny's.  I wanted to take them independently and together so I am going three times.  Let's hope for some cute smiles and good photographers.   

No comments: