We tried out the bubble blowers that I put in the girls' baskets. They worked really well in the beginning. Then of course Tyler and Chris played with them all day (without bubbles) and stripped the gears, so they only lasted one day. I guess that's what you get with dollar store stuff. It was just sad because the girls didn't even get to play with them.
We decorated cookies on Sunday as well.
The girls licked the frosting off, then ate most of the cookie part.
Chris doesn't nap much anymore, but this day he fell asleep as Buzz Lightyear.
The girls love to be outside. Out neighbors have a dog who thankfully is very nice and doesn't bark. He likes to lick their fingers when they stick them through the fence.
The girls like the slide, but they still go too fast. I have to catch them at the bottom or else they go flying off.
Tyler is working on an economics unit in school. He was assigned to make something to sell in their little market. We made these 'treasure chests' together. Tyler did a great job of folding.
Yummy ice cream!
We rode our bikes to the library yesterday with the girls in the trailer. I was taking them out and the trailer shifted and fell on my foot. It is pretty sore and bruised.
1 comment:
OUCH! Holy cow that looks bad. But, it also looks like you've been having fun.
Awww decorating sugar cookies for Easter is fun! We haven't done that for a while.
Post a Comment