These other episodes are when their heart rate drops and then sometimes they have a little bit of apnea (they stop breathing). Most of the time they keep breathing, but when it does stop most of the time it's because their heads got tilted down too much and it is not letting the air get through. It's obviously a concern, but the nurses say that it is common with preterm babies and that it isn't happening too much. So hopefully as they get older and stronger they will outgrow that.
They both have a bit of jaundice, but we are waiting another day to test to see if they have to be under the lights.
I am feeling much better today. I am still sore, but able to walk around without wincing at every step. I basically eat, pump, nap, and visit the girls in the nursery. I got to take a quick nap while holding Jenna. They are so cute. We got a good picture of the two of them together. It's hard not having the desktop available, we will have to send more pictures when we can.
Doug is closing on the house right now, then he will drive back to Vernal. The final steps of the move are here. Soon we will all be back together. If the hospital has room they will let me board here since the girls are in the nicu. Everything is working out. Thank you all again for all the help, we couldn't have done this without you.
C'Anne
Jenna
Kaylee
I recieved many flowers and some cute cookies from friends, Doug's work, and our Real Estate agent.
No comments:
Post a Comment