We were able to take the girls home on Tuesday May 22nd. First we thought Jenna was going to come home on Friday, then they asked us when we wanted her home and we said Sunday (so we could work on the house on one more Saturday). Then the doctors said that we should wait some more. Then on Monday we were surprised to hear that both girls would be ready to go home the next day. So away we went and brought them home on oxygen. They spent 20 days in the NICU. Jenna started at 4 lbs 6 oz and left at 5 lbs 3 oz. Kaylee started at 3 lbs 14 oz and left at 4 lbs 11 oz. I grew to know the nurses there a lot. They really were the first friends I made hear in Colorado, since I still hadn't met many people in our neighborhood.
Kaylee
Jenna and Kaylee
The boys were excited.
1 comment:
The girls are so tiny. Paige was about the same size as Jenna when we brought her home. Everyone looks good. Love your new couch.
Post a Comment