Family Photo 2019

Family Photo 2019

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Hogwarts week #3

 Another fun week with Hogwarts homework.  We made cookies with surprises inside.  We actually made two batches.  Damon wanted chocolate cookie dough wrapped around chocolate.
Tyler wanted a peanut butter cookie wrapped around chocolate.  I would have just done one batch, but Tyler wasn't around for the first one, so he got his own.  The peanut butter ones were so good, definitely going to make them again.

 We also made 4th of July shirts.  Got the idea from Pinterest.  I had some shirts on hand for Tyler and Chris, so I only had to get one for Damon.

Other things we did: read with eating breakfast, stack rocks, deliver cookies to a neighbor, play capture the flag with glow-sticks, play drip drip drench (similar to duck duck goose with a wet sponge),  play a counting game with dice, and write letters to the armed forces.  A pretty fun week.

No comments: