Damon was good to let Tyler build a set.
Tyler's first game of chess. I was trying to feed the girls and keep an eye on their game so I could make sure they were playing the right rules. It got kind of crazy :)
This year we have taken the boys out to dinner instead of having a party. Damon chose to go to the local Chinese place. I have to say that it was better than McDonald's :) It was fun to spend some time with just Damon.
Damon stayed up late to finish his set. It was 1,065 pieces! He did a great job and did it all by himself, except the first 10 steps which he let Tyler do.
Damon is such a good boy. I love it when he gets creative and thinks up pretend games to play with Tyler and Chris. He is good to play with his sisters too. He has more patience with them than I do. Damon has done really well in school this year and is very smart. He is a good reader and does well in math. He is more of a home body and would just love to stay home and build Legos all day. He is getting taller and just more grown up over all. I can't believe my first born is 9!


No comments:
Post a Comment