Family Photo 2019

Family Photo 2019

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Damon's Wolf

Damon earned his Wolf merit badge this week.  The pack meeting was at a nearby reservoir and we had smores afterwards.  I had Tyler take a picture, then I accidentally deleted it, whoops.  But I will take a picture when I get his badge on his shirt.  He also earned two arrow points, a gold and a silver.  We are so proud of Damon and all the hard work he did to earn these merit badges.  Scouting takes on a whole new meaning when you have one of your sons going through the program.  

I have to put a picture of the girls up :)  I had them wear their Dr. Suess shirts, it was pretty fun and I got lots of looks when we walked to school that day.  



1 comment:

Tannie Datwyler said...

Fun! I can't believe he's done with Wolf already... wow.

I like the shirts - we had those a few years ago and the kids LOVED them.

At a 4th of July parade last year I saw a family with them on. The kids had Thing 1 and Thing 2 and the pregnant mom had on a Thing 3 shirt. :)