We had time for presents in the morning and Damon and Tyler even had time to build some of the smaller LEGO sets that Tyler got.
TMNT Rat King figure
Small Star Destroyer Lego set
Scooter
Hyena Droid Bomber Lego set
Holding Mixel set
So zoo pictures: friend Jacob
The anaconda snake was out of the water, and looked very big.Lunch time.
Tyler was very excited to get the Golden Dragon Lego set.
Tyler also got some new shoes that he really needed, some books, some clothes, and a new Skylanders figure.
Happy Birthday Tyler! You are such a good boy. Tyler loves to please people. If you ask him to do something he will do it. He is so good in the morning to do all the things he needs to do to get ready for school, and I don't have to remind him. He does his homework well and he is good to play with his brothers and sisters. Tyler likes to play outside and ride his bike. He was excited to ride his scooter to school. Tyler is very smart and does very well in school. He reads well and has good hand writing. He is getting better as building his own lego creations, but he prefers to follow the instructions. He likes to build a set then take it apart and build it again and again. I am so grateful to have Tyler as part of our family. Happy Birthday Tyler!
1 comment:
AHHHH, the crazy birthday month, right? :) I have been so bad at birthdays this year. I feel bad, because I usually at least send an ecard or email. SIGH... it's just been crazy with being so sick and then the move. I'm glad he had a good day!!
Post a Comment