Last week was pretty busy in the evenings, we had something every night. Doug was gone a lot with meetings and work so I had to put the kids down myself three of the days. I am glad that he is around most of the time, it makes it so much easier. We managed a temple trip on Friday. I am very grateful for our friends who watched the kids and put them to bed. If we eat dinner it takes 6 hours to do a session. It was great to be with Doug and have some time to ourselves.

1 comment:
I haven't done a session since Beckett was born... sigh. It's so hard when you have a nursing baby. I miss it. I have done intiatories, but it's been hard just to get there. I am spoiled though, our temple is close! I should take advantage more.
Post a Comment