The school here does a Field Day, where they do a lot of different games outside and the parents can come and watch. I was only able to stop in for a bit, but it looked like Damon and Tyler had a lot of fun. They do some water games too, and the Fire Department comes and sprays the kids who want to get really wet.
Pizza delivery relay race.
Tyler's good friend Jacob.
Blind-folded squirt gun game?
On the last day of school they have a picnic where the families can come and eat too. I fed the girls at home and then Chris wanted to eat, so we all ate at home before we went over to the school. But it ended up being a lot easier that way.
Tyler's 1st grade teacher: Mrs. Zamudio. She was great for Tyler and really had a good year.
Damon's teacher Mrs. Hamblin. She really had a positive influence on Damon for helping him realize that you have to work hard to get what you want.
Dalton again.Chris wanted a picture of course.
Damon's other good friend Ethan (both of these friends go to other churches and it has been good for Damon to be able to talk about our church and learn more about theirs.)
Jacob again (Ethan's brother)
Going home, the girls were pretty tired at this point and Jenna really wanted to get out of the stroller. I don't put them in it much anymore, only when I don't want to chase them everywhere.
It's been a great year. Now hopefully we can have a fun summer. I have some fun things planned. I'm hoping to do some Hogwarts Summer School activities, lots of bike rides, trips to the park, and reading.
1 comment:
Already out huh? Claire has school this week, but that's just a few more days. Sounds like a fun end to the year.
Post a Comment