I tried a new hairdo for the girls. I have always liked this type of braid but have never tried it. It was harder than I thought to keep it tight and smooth on top. It wasn't perfect, but it looked good enough. It took a lot longer than normal, I had to put on Frozen to keep Jenna holding still.
Tyler's top right tooth has been lose for weeks and today turning sharing time he told me that his tooth was bleeding. I said there wasn't too much I could do about it, and that I could try pulling it out. (I've been trying everyday for the past week or so, and it has really been hanging on). So I gave it a pull and it came right out. Now Tyler just needs to sing: "All I want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth." This was Tyler's 6th tooth.
1 comment:
Holy cow, I haven't read blogs for about a month! So, I'm way behind. :) I am catching up on yours today.
That hair looks awesome C'Anne! I am good at some hairstyles, but french braids have always eluded me. You'll have to give me some tips. Your girls look so very cute.
As for teeth... Tyler looks so cute. :) Linus still hasn't lost one yet (not that I'm complaining), and he's terrified that one will come loose. :) It cracks me up. Claire had already lost two teeth by this age. And Beckett just sprouted his first tooth like a champ. I didn't even know he was teething.
Post a Comment