So the rest of the week was pretty normal mom duties. Lots of laundry - the girls like to change clothes during the day and they are messy along with occasional accidents. I watched my friends kids on friday for quite awhile. They played together really well though and had a fun time. I have had my kids do some Yoga to help them calm down in the evening. I put it on for the girls. The boy cartoon that is the instructor is shirtless, so the girls had to match - too funny. When the boys came home from school we watched How to Train Your Dragon 2.
Saturday was busy with cleaning and other things. I went to a baby shower in the morning and had a final choir practice. Then I cut the boys' hair, provided dinner, and then played Settler's with Damon and Tyler while bathing the girls. They are really getting into the game now.
The girls napped horribly - they were very grouchy. I had them skype with Doug so they could cry to him for awhile. :) Grateful for technology.
No comments:
Post a Comment