Family Photo 2019

Family Photo 2019

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Potty Training X 2

So now that I didn't have to do any showings I figured it was an ok time to try potty training.  I honestly wanted to do it here so that they wouldn't make a mess all over our new carpet in Houston. :)

The first two days are always the hardest.  I do the 'drink lots of juice and have potty breaks every 10-15 min.' method.  They did very well, I was surprised. Kaylee seemed to do better at first, but then Jenna really caught on.  I have a little potty in there so they can both be in the bathroom at the same time.  We had our accidents of course the first couple of days, but now it had been 2 weeks and they are staying dry most of the time.  I still have them wear pull-ups when we go out or when they sleep, but usually they stay dry during those times too.

It is great to think that our diapers days are almost over - yay!  Now I just have to worry about their bodily functions all the time - there are some benefits to diapers :)  I think it was actually easier with two because they you could encourage one by showing what the other had done.  Hey, all girls like to go to the bathroom with a friend. :) (you know what I mean)


These panties are so big on them and there isn't a smaller size.  So went and got some the shorts underwear that they make now, and they fit better, and look cute too.  

No comments: