Just a recap of what else happened last week.
I had choir practice and Damon had Scouts on Tuesday. I went to Book Club on Thursday - I had to get a baby sitter. I miss Doug a lot for things like this. Friday was the ward Christmas Pageant. They did a good job - the normal nativity with some nice songs. Nice and short too. It was a little crazy keeping my kiddos quiet and under control by myself. A neighbor boy sat by us and he helped a bit.
Doug came home Friday night late - it was great to have him home. While he was here we just continued to get things ready for the move and closing on our Houston home.
I made four batches of caramels this year for treats (one of them I over cooked so we just used three batches). Damon also helped me dip pretzels - two bags worth. The boys helped me filled some cute bags and we went around and delivered most of them on Sunday. The boys are good to sing with me - we just sing the end of "We wish you a Merry Christmas" but everyone loves it and we usually have to sing it again when they have gathered all of their family at the door. I think that brings me the Christmas Spirit the most.
Monday I ran some errands and delivered the rest of our treats. Then we went to the Karate awards night for Damon and Tyler. (see next blog)
No comments:
Post a Comment