Family Photo 2019

Family Photo 2019

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Christmas time and house update

Monday was a busy day - laundry, groceries, karate, and getting stuff ready for the house.  We had quite a few showings while we were gone - 4 on Sunday and 3 during the week, but no offers at this point.  I was glad Doug was around on Monday to get everything done.  He even managed to pick up a tree.

 
This week was hard on me, I was tired a lot from staying up late getting Christmas stuff done or other things.  It's always hard after a trip for me because suddenly I am the only taking care of everyone and there are no cousins or grandparents to play with or help.  But we made it, hopefully there will be less yelling and fewer tears this week. :)  

We had a few more  house showings during this week and we finally got an offer on our house yesterday (Saturday).  We counter-offered and things are still in the works, but we hope to sign some papers tomorrow.  So that is good.  We think we will move right after Christmas.  

The girls looked very cute in their Christmas dresses today. I sure do love them.  It's fun when they think they are pretty.  
Doug will be home on Friday so I hope I don't have to clean the house for anymore showings.  I think I will let the house be messy until Doug comes home.  :)

1 comment:

Tannie Datwyler said...

:) Those pictures of the girls are so so cute. I'm sorry it's been so rough without Doug. I honestly don't know how you do it. Richard is AMAZING and whenever he is gone I feel like the world is crashing down (and he's hardly EVER gone).