Family Photo 2019

Family Photo 2019

Sunday, December 21, 2014

December randomness

Doug was using the computer last Sunday and I didn't get a chance to Blog during the week, so I get to write about 2 weeks today.

This is our good friend Ember.  The girls we sure miss her.  Everytime we leave the house they ask if we are going to Ember's house.  Then when we have reached our destination and it is not Ember's house they are very sad.  They are pretty cute girls.
 I finally updated out stockings.  I was going to buy all new ones so they would all match, but that just seemed like a waste of money.  So I unstitched my name so Jenna could use that one and I bought Doug and I new ones.  (You'll remember that I made these before Chris and the girls were born and I was only betting on having 4 kids, that's why the girls have been sharing a stocking until now.)



 I bluntly told Doug that I was having a hard time and he was so sweet and had this lovely poinsettia delivered.  It really brightened my day, thanks Doug.

No comments: