Tuesday was a busy day.
I ran into town in the morning to run errands. I will miss my friend who switches with me so we can do thing without kids. I went to switch something at Kohls that was the wrong size - they didn't have the right thing to switch, so I just returned it. I also went to use some Kohls cash, but I found out as the checkout that it was no longer valid because I had returned something that I had bought to get the Kohls cash, so it was kind of a bummer trip. I did go over the JCPenny though and use a $10 coupon there to get a nutcracker that was originally $34, on sale for $14 so I got it for $4. That is always fun. I was hurrying so fast to get a few things at the dollar store and some craft things at Hobby Lobby for my primary lesson - it takes me so long to decide sometimes. I made an ornament for my class today and I had a hard time figuring out what I wanted to do.
The afternoon was normal, but I was buy getting things ready for the evening. Damon had his choir concert. We left a bit early and delivered the last of our treats. I made dinner for a family in the ward and delivered that. Damon did such a great job. The choir director was very good and the songs she picked were very fun. The rest of the crew listened pretty well - the girls kept crawling all over me and Chris made Kaylee upset during one of the songs and cried loud enough that everyone who was recording the concert will have her documented :(
Then as soon as we got back home I left for a concert with a friend. We went to the So You Think You Can Dance Tour. It was AMAZING! We had so much fun. We left a bit late because of Damon's concert but it ended up being ok, we literally had been in our seats for less than a minute before it started. It was so fun to see the dancers in person. All of their talent was so much more impressive to see it in person. It was awesome to watch some of the best numbers from the season and see some new ones. It was interesting that the top two winners didn't dance the most. The girl from Utah, Natasha actually looked like the star. She had some of the quickest costume changes that I have ever seen.
I am so glad that I was able to go. We had found out that we were moving right after we bought the tickets, so I thought that we would be gone before the concert, so I'm kind of glad that things took so long so that I could go - and that the boys could finish karate and that Damon could perform at his choir concert.
It was a fabulous night, and I was so thankful that a friend of mine was willing to come over and put the kids to bed and stay late. It saved a lot of baby sitting money. (I made her dinner though)



1 comment:
So fun!! I am glad you got to go! Looks like it was really fun!
So, did your house sell? I know you had an offer, but I think I missed if it sold. Did you get the house you wanted?
Post a Comment