Family Photo 2019

Family Photo 2019

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Mother's Day part 2

So real quick, I had to show how the lilies of my bouquet bloomed.  They got sooo big.  They even got bigger after this picture - so pretty.


I made fruit pizza for dessert and just let the kids put on their own toppings.  They had fun doing that.





Also I had Doug take a picture of me and my girls, I wanted to compare through the years. :)  I remember taking this first picture with the girls on Mother's day and I remembered to take one the following year. The camping one wasn't on Mother's Day, but it was close. Then this year.

Kaylee /Jenna

Jenna/Kaylee

Kaylee / Jenna

Kaylee/Jenna
So grateful to be the mom of these two cute girls - and my three handsome boys.

1 comment:

Tannie Datwyler said...

Those pictures with the girls are so precious, and now I want some fruit pizza. :)

Those lilies are AMAZING!!