I finished the bike rack project that I started last week. I love Pinterest and other people's great ideas. It took a bit of time to saw/cut all the pieces but it was pretty easy to put together. It felt really good to get that done. It works great but I think I will lengthen some of the spaces so that the bikes aren't so close together.
Tuesday was scouts. Wednesday was Girls Night Out - we had a 'favorite things' night where we wrote down some of our favorite things and then had to guess who they belonged to. We also did a gift exchange. We stayed until after 11:00 - it was a lot of fun. Thursday I was able to go to the temple for an endowment session. I got to see one of the movies I hadn't seen yet. The last couple of times we have gone it has alwyas been the same one, so it was neat to see something new.
Friday Chris had a field trip with his preschool to Old McDonald's Farm. It was an okay place, the one we went to in Firestone was bigger, but we were able to pet the animals at this one - plus have a train and pony ride. The kids had a good time.
Note our jackets - it was really cold when we got there weird for around here. It has been so hot and humid even when it rains. So it actually felt great to be a bit cool and it was perfect by the time we left.
Chris said he liked the rabbits the best.
The giant sand mountain was fun too. The girls climbed up but needed help getting down.
The goats kept us on out toes. This little one came to say hi to Kaylee and the bigger ones were nibbling on all of our clothes!
The girls didn't make it home to nap. I just left them in the van and read a book in there with them. It wasn't a great nap, but it was the best we could do.
Friday evening we rode our bikes to the park. It was lovely weather - not too hot.
Gotta have the popsicle when we get back home. We finally bought more camp chairs so they were all excited to have their own to sit on.
Saturday afternoon there was a crazy down pour of rain. Tyler and Doug had already left for soccer. Tyler got to practice for about 20 minutes before their canceled the rest of practice and their game. Doug said the roads were lakes. This morning there was a tornado warning for a bit and lots of thunder and lightning.

1 comment:
I LOVE the bike rack! I have been trying to convince Rob we need one of these. I am tired of bikes being all over the yard. Yikes! Nice job!
Post a Comment