Doug was so good and bought me flowers and a card. The flowers are so pretty. I ordered some new aprons, but I guess those count as coming from him too. :) Tyler made me a card at school and for primary the kids wrote on flowers saying why they love their mom's or something nice they will do. It was pretty cute. My mom sent me a card too.
I left sacrament early to help set up the primary room and I missed the chocolates that they were handing out. I figured Doug would grab one for me, but he didn't. He went back after church to look but didn't see any. Oh well, guess I'll have to eat some chocolate chips.
The girls wore their new dresses they got for their birthday. They were excited to do their hair in hearts like we did for Valentine's Day. So much fun.
1 comment:
Happy Mother's Day! Looks like a great day. :) Love your aprons! I need to get some cute ones. I kinda live in an apron for a couple of hours every day.
Post a Comment