Family Photo 2019

Family Photo 2019

Thursday, May 7, 2015

House projects, scouts, soccer, and beans

So I hosted a Girls Night Out at our house last Wednesday, the 29th of April and I wanted to get a few things done for the house before then.  I made these coasters out of an old book that I just used for decoration and I made this mirror from spoons.  

I hung most of the pictures for our big wall collage - I think I did a pretty good job of measuring.  Doug usually does the hanging because he is very precise and does a great job - but he doesn't have much free time so I decided to try it myself.  I had him help me with the ones that hung from two spots - those are harder to hang straight :)  Yay for another big project done.  The pictures are almost a year old now, but oh well, they are going to stay there for a while longer.  

We had an Arrow of Light ceremony for Pack Meeting last week.  I did the cupcake display.  It was easy, but it was a very busy day so I barely got them done in time.  I was glad I had made the frosting and cupcakes in the morning so I just had to frost them quick in the evening.  



 Just a random, funny thing to post about Damon.  He likes to split open his green beans and take out the bean inside.  He makes a small pile of these and then eats them all together.  Funny boy.


 Doug remembered to take some pictures of Tyler playing soccer.  The rest of us stayed home this week.  It was the girls' birthday so we let them stay home and nap.  Tyler almost scored a goal, but the goalie blocked it.  Their team lost - but they had good spirits.  They are at a disadvantage because the coach was asked last minute to help and the team is getting split up because of too many kids.  So hopefully next week things will be a bit more organized.

2 comments:

Hmachine said...

I can't believe your girls are already 3!!! WOW. They are so cute and your boys are so handsome! FUN family!! Hope you are enjoying TX heat this summer! :)

Tannie Datwyler said...

You are so talented - your wall looks beautiful. I am sadly lacking in decorating skills and it kills me!! I seriously am going to have my sister come help me. :)