Family Photo 2019

Family Photo 2019

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Miller Farms Field Trip

On Thursday we went on a field trip to Miller Farm for Chris's preschool.  They had a fun playground area with lots of things to climb on and explore.  They also had a mini maze, corn box (instead of a sand box) and a huge pile of dirt to slide down.  You could pay for a wagon ride and a chance to pick vegetables, but we just played around, which was free.  I might go back later with the older boys and go through the corn maze. 



 That's one big chair!
 They all loved the chickens.
 I would push Chris and the trailer so they could pretend to drive.  The pedals were very stiff and hard to push.
 Lots of pumpkins to choose from.
 We loaded up a wagon - you paid $30 for as many as you could fit in the wagon.  I think we did pretty well.  12-13 I think.

No comments: