Yesterday at the adult session of stake conference they announced new ward boundaries in our stake. Our ward lost a good section but gained a different housing development. I will miss our friends that will be leaving, but then again we are moving soon so I guess it doesn't matter too much. Next week will be really interesting to see what teachers we have. Also our ward hasn't done our primary program yet, we postponed it due to a new singing leader being put in recently and other things, so now I don't know what they will do.
I went to the general session today with the kids by myself. I left pretty early so we could get a bench seat, but still the only place big enough for us to sit was the front row. Everyone did really well for the most part. Some YW in the ward came over and sat by me to help which was nice. The girls were done by 11:30 so I took them out to the RS room. I didn't get much out of the conference, but I guess I needed to set the good example of going to church even when it's hard.
No comments:
Post a Comment