Family Photo 2019

Family Photo 2019

Sunday, October 5, 2014

October

It was a short week this week since we started on a Wednesday due to our trip.  Just a few pictures:

The girls pretending to drive cars.


Digging in the dirt.




 All the kids helped me with some cleaning yesterday as we listened to conference.  They did a pretty good job and cleaned for almost an hour.  They did the walls and baseboards while I did the front of the cupboards and some blinds.
 Yesterday in the evening the boys really wanted to play the Wii with Doug - he doesn't have time to play with them much.  So I took the girls on a bike ride to the park.  They love to run around and play.  They like the bike trailer too which is nice.  I was riding home in the dark - but I got to see a beautiful sunset and enjoy some time with my girls.

No comments: