Doug put up some hooks and I hung the CD's so my concave wall project is done - this picture was taken when I still had the blue tape up. :) I think it turned out cool looking - unique anyway. I wanted to do this with the upper section too, but I don't think we can climb that high safely without scaffolding. As a background story, this was my attempt at duplicating a look I liked with mirrors. Their version had the mirrors hanging from a rod and mounted on wooden discs, which I really liked, but to fill this space it was going to cost over $200. So I went with our old CD's and contact paper diamonds stuck in the middle.
The kids still like to build forts - it's nice that they can build them on their own now that they are older.
They didn't want to destroy their fort and since all the chairs were being used we had a picnic on the floor.
Obstacle course. The girls had fun jumping off of the slide onto the pillows. Jenna would add a summer-sault after landing for extra effect.

No comments:
Post a Comment